- Prepare financial information in a centralized environment for accurate, auditable financial results, and end-to-end control of the close process.
- Consolidate thousands of accounts into a common chart-of-accounts structure.
- Evaluate results for multiple countries, currencies legal entities, and legal structures.
- Gain better control of financial results with automation and self-service reporting, dashboarding, and analysis.
- Improve financial and compliance performance and operational efficiency.
- Provide an enterprise view of key financial ratios and metrics.
- Streamline the financial close and reporting cycle.
- Give comprehensive and timely insight into critical financial processes.
- Better control risk with extensive audit trails.
- Enable finance organizations harness the complexity of data and gain insight for better performance management.
- Meet the needs of managers and regulators with pre-configured, standard reports, and dashboards.
- Support better financial reporting with consolidated management data based on a clear link between statutory and management consolidation.
- Enhance collaboration across organizational boundaries on a single platform that optimize efficiency of financial processes.
- Enable full integration with enterprise planning, budgeting and forecasting applications.
- Deliver financial reportsenterprise-wide through integration with IBM Cognos TM1 and IBM Cognos Business Intelligence.
- Ensure shorter implementation times and a low total cost of ownership.